Committed to excellence, the Division of Enrollment Management provides an inclusive, supportive, and engaging community that attracts and empowers students to realize their full academic, social, and professional abilities.
The Division of Enrollment Management aspires to:
- Recruit a diverse student body who is academically focused.
- Offer opportunities for civic engagement, citizenship, and leadership development.
- Inspire scholarly growth.
- Provide pathways and resources for academic success and retention.
- Deliver comprehensive wellness programs that enable academic, professional, and personal growth.
- Provide an array of activities, programs, and opportunities to facilitate involvement with faculty, staff, and fellow students.
- Ensure a safe and dynamic residential campus community.
- Foster a community rooted in standards of mutual care, respect, diversity, equity, inclusion and accountability.
The Division of Enrollment Management, under the leadership of Thomas D. Fletcher, Vice-President, focuses on a comprehensive student experience including recruitment, retention, and degree completion. It is a strategic approach to managing the student lifecycle from initial awareness/inquiry to alumna/alumnus by integrating the core functions associated with enrollment and student support and success.