Management and International Business
Our vision is to aspire to become the high-quality, strong-value provider of undergraduate, graduate, and professional management-related programs that lead to successful professionals in the global economy.
Your journey upward awaits
Our mission is to provide state-of-the-art education in management, international business, and related fields of study by emphasizing exemplary student-centered teaching and advising, innovative curriculum development, engagement opportunities, and relevant collaborative scholarship.
- Ensure students receive a balanced academic preparation that includes liberal arts and sciences, oral and written communication, quantitative and analytical reasoning, and values and ethics development.
- Develop students’ knowledge, skills, and abilities in the practice of management, international business, and related fields of study.
- Prepare students to apply integrated knowledge, skills, and abilities from across the functions of business.
- Enhance students' abilities to think strategically, critically, and innovatively while acting with integrity.
- Ready students for success in the global business environment.
- Expose students to a variety of professional and entrepreneurial experiences.
Where will your climb take you?
- Management B.S.B.A.
- Management Minor
- Supply Chain Management B.S.B.A.
- Supply Chain Management Minor
- International Business B.S.B.A. with seven specializations (accounting, finance, ITM, human resource management, marketing, economics, and policy and globalization)
- Human Resource Management Minor
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Minor
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Certificate