The Office of Residence Life is established to provide an educationally-based residential community which seeks to provide students with personal, shared, and academic experiences; unified by purpose and founded on mutual respect.
This community cultivates involvement, enhances critical thinking, develops conflict resolution skills, furthers understanding and appreciation of differences, fosters a sense of identity, and promotes personal and civic responsibility.
We are resolute in our commitment to the following goals:
- To cultivate healthy, meaningful relationships with others
- To provide out of classroom learning opportunities that enhance life-long learning, student development, student success, and further their holistic education
- To enhance student self-authorship by challenging existing thoughts, ideas, and behaviors while promoting positive
- decision-making and self-discovery of their role within the greater community
- To encourage students to have involvement, investment, and influence in their residential community
- To enrich student engagement within the University and the local community
- To support and enhance the academic mission within our daily practices
- To understand and appreciate the diversity of each student’s experiences and identities
- To advocate for each individual to be comfortable in expressing their uniqueness and identity
- To provide residential facilities that are safe, clean, and well-maintained
Join our mailing list to receive email updates about on-campus living from the Office of Residence Life. We will only send updates containing important information including but not limited to move-in, move-out and the housing selection process.
Students needing enrollment verification from the university for insurance or any other purpose should visit the Registrar Office website. If you have any other questions about enrollment verification please contact the Registrar Office at 570-389-4263.