Arian Moghadam, Ph.D.
- Professor of Economics
Ph.D. in Economics from the University of Guelph (2008)
M.A. in Economics from the University of Guelph (2002)
Area of Interest:
Resource and Environmental Economics
- A. Moghadam and B. Kayahan, "What influences the pattern of pollutant releases? An investigation of firms’ siting and households’ sorting decisions in Ontario, Canada," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, vol. 60, no. 4, pp. 743-754, 2017.
- A. Moghadam, C. Schmidt and K. Grier, "The impact of E. Coli O157:H7 recalls on live cattle futures prices: Revisited," Food Policy, vol. 42, pp. 81-87, 2013.
- M. H. Dore, R. Singh, G. Achari and A. Moghadam, "Cost scenarios for small drinking water treatment technologies," Desalination and Water Treatment, vol. 51, pp. 3628-3668, April 2013.
- M. H. Dore, R. G. Singh, A. Moghadam and G. Achari, "Cost differentials and scale for newer water treatment technologies," International Journal of Water Resources and Environmental Engineering, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 100-109, February 2013.
- A. K. Moghadam and M. Dore, "Cost and Efficacy of Water Disinfection Practices: Evidence from Canada," Review of Economic Analysis, vol. 4, pp. 209-223, 2012.
- A. K. Moghadam, "Abatement cost functions for incentive-based policies in the automobile market," Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, vol. 16, no. 8, pp. 579-585, 2011.
- A. K. Moghadam and J. Livernois, "The abatement cost function for a representative vehicle inspection and maintenance program," Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, vol. 15, pp. 285-297, 2010.