Scheduling Summer Classes
Monday, March 29th — Open enrollment begins for summer scheduling for all students. Course preview will be available approximately March 19th.
Session 1 - May 24 – Aug. 13, 2021
Session 2 - May 24 – July 2, 2021
Accelerated four week online only courses - May 24 - June 18, 2021
Session 3 - July 6 – August 13, 2021
Accelerated four week online only courses - July 6 - July 30, 2021
Search outside of MyHusky (Quick and Easy!)
How summer classes work
- Concentrated classes in four or six week sessions
- 90-minute to three-hour classes, four or five days per week, face to face and online
- More than 220 course sections to choose from
- Focus on one course at a time
- Possible to fit in a whole semester
- Students say it helps with tough courses
- Courses transferable to most universities - check with your school to be sure
Change in Plans after Scheduling?
Visiting and Non-Degree students who officially enroll in classes are responsible for notifying the Academic Advisement Center, Elena Lockard, in writing or by e-mail if they're not going to take the class.
This notification must be done within the first three days of classes. Students who fail to notify Ms Lockard in writing will be assessed all tuition and related charges up to and including the date Ms Lockard is notified.
Already begun a class and wish to withdraw? An online withdrawal must be done.
There is a maximum of 7 credits during any six-week session. Students can schedule a maximum of 14 total credits during the summer term.