Scheduling Summer Classes
Monday, April 4 — Open enrollment begins for summer scheduling for all students. Course preview will be available on Friday, March 18.
Session 1 - May 23 – Aug. 12, 2022
Session 2 - May 23 – July 1, 2022
Accelerated four week online only courses - May 23 - June 17, 2022
Session 3 - July 5 – August 12, 2022
Accelerated four week online only courses - July 5 - July 29, 2022
Search outside of MyHusky (Quick and Easy!)
How summer classes work
- Concentrated classes in four or six week sessions
- 90-minute to three-hour classes, four or five days per week, face to face and online
- More than 230 course sections to choose from
- Focus on one course at a time
- Possible to fit in a whole semester
- Students say it helps with tough courses
- Courses transferable to most universities - check with your school to be sure
Change in Plans after Scheduling?
Visiting and Non-Degree students who officially enroll in classes are responsible for notifying the Academic Advisement Center if they're not going to take the class.
This notification must be done within the first three days of classes. Students who fail to notify Academic Advisement in writing will be assessed all tuition and related charges up to and including the date of notification.
Already begun a class and wish to withdraw? An online withdrawal must be done.
There is a maximum of 7 credits during any six-week session. Students can schedule a maximum of 14 total credits during the summer term.