Accreditation is a process used in higher education to evaluate colleges, universities and educational programs for quality and to assess their efforts toward continuous quality improvement.
- American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs – Exercise Physiology
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs - Exercise Science
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs – Intraoperative Neurophysiologic Monitoring (IONM)
- Commission on Collegiate Interpreter Education
- National Association of Schools of Music
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Council on Education of the Deaf
- National Association of Schools of Theatre
- Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET
- Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission of ABET
- Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs
- Council on Academic Accreditation - Audiology
- Council on Academic Accreditation – AuD Program Accreditation Status
- Council on Academic Accreditation - Speech Language Pathology
- Council on Social Work Accreditation
- NASAD Art and Art History Accreditation
- Carnegie Classification — awarded for demonstrating an institutional commitment to volunteerism and community involvement. Institutions participate voluntarily by showing that civic engagement is integrated into their mission and supported by the institution.
Program Approval: PA Department of Education, State Board of Nursing, American Chemical Society and National Centers of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education (CAE-CDE). A hard copy of an accreditation certificate is available through the Office of Institutional Effectiveness in McCormick Center at 570-389-4027.