Discover your university ...
New Freshmen Applicants
We are taking applications on a wait-list basis only, and admission is not guaranteed
New freshmen applying for Summer or Fall 2013 --> Freshman Online Application!
New Transfer Students
Transfers applying for Summer or Fall 2013 --> Transfer Student Online Application!
These majors are competitive; apply early for the best consideration:
- Biology and Allied Health
- Criminal Justice
- Exercise Science
These majors are either closed or very limited for Summer and Fall 2013:
- American Sign Language/Interpreting - closed
- Early Childhood/Special Education - closed
- Engineering 3+2 - not available to transfer students with more than 12 credits per program agreement
- Medical Imaging - closed to all external transfers for all semesters
- Nursing - very limited space. Deadline to apply is March 1 for Fall 2013
- Pre-Occupational Therapy - closed to all external transfers for all semesters.
- Speech Pathology/Audiology - very limited space
- Both MIS tracks in College of Business are discontinued, effective Fall 2011
On-campus housing will be available to new transfer students on a limited basis. Rooms will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis once an applicant has been admitted. To find out if space is available, please contact Residence Life at (570) 389-4089. Transfer students also have the option of off-campus housing. You can learn more about off-campus housing online.